Biology IA - Sites to find topics?

richardjalba

Starting an Internal Assessment for IB Biology soon. I need to find a topic regarding enzymes. Haven't been having any luck finding any websites with good ideas. Any sites that you guys use to find topics that you can recommend would be highly appreciated. Or if you have any ideas yourself or past labs regarding enzymes I can conduct I would be most grateful.

• 9 months later...

I remember one about catalase found in potatoes (which work better mashed and raw) and hydrogen peroxide (oxygenated water). Im pretty sure it catalyzed the reaction into producing water and oxygen, which could be affected by other factors, you know. You could choose an independent variable like the ones that show up in the Bio book.

Good Luck :)

Hey,

This is YOUR design lab and so YOUR work to do. Nobody here should technically have helped you out. Go, google! Or look in your textbook. Enzyme labs can be found online left, right and centre. However if you're being marked on this, we can't help you, we can only make suggestions on ideas you've already found or come up with.

Good luck!