Darta Jenn Bush

Hey, this is me being stressed out about my schedule again! Just got my class schedule and I see that I have to do something about it as it looks a bit too tight.

I have taken up 8 IB subjects and trust me, it's not my choice.

Latvian HL - it is compulsory in our school

Math SL - it is compulsory in our school

English HL/SL - it is compulsory in our school

Biology SL- it is compulsory in our school as I need at least 1 science subject

Russian SL - no reason to drop it as it is the easiest mark to get and will be done at the end of year 1

Spanish AB initio - online course I really want and need

Economics HL - need it for university later

Geography HL/SL - ... it seems great for where I'm going

The real question here is whether it looks like too much to handle? Is there a point in taking Geography? Should I drop geography to at least SL? What difference will it make?

Any suggestions?

I need Spanish AB initio because I spend most of my free time in Spain and I need to learn the language, besides I have already paid for my online course and this is indeed one subject I want myself and need for my future as it may be connected with Spain some day. I tried learning Spanish at a language school, but it turned out to be a waste of time because the teacher could not stop telling us about what his wife likes in bed instead of actually teaching us Spanish.

Guest U Mirin' Braahhhh?

drop russian and geography. Even though russian might be an easy 7, by having russian you'll spend some on it thus, you will find it more difficult to find time for others. And believe me, you'll need that time!

As for geo, it's more comparable to economics and so, it wouldn't be advisable to have both as they are "kind of" similar. In addition, you'll have a chapter called Development Economics in Economics which is similar to what you're lectured in Geography :)

• Like 1