Drafting paper 2 responses?

aangel

Drafting paper 2 responses?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you draft your paper 2 responses?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if I have time.

Do you draft your paper 2 responses for your language?

I have finished my exams for my language already and scored decently well (6). In discussion with someone, I found it surprising that they drafted their paper 2 responses before rewriting them.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't just start writing stuff all over the page. I thought it through, made a rough plan, then made a detailed plan (with a few words and sentences), I brainstormed for a while and took my time writing it. But I didn't write it out twice....

I just kind of planned it in my head, and wrote down a couple of idioms and good things to say so I wouldn't forget them an hour later. I never did any formal brainstorming or rough-draft planning. I finished writing with about fifteen-twenty minutes left, so to kill some time I made my exam paper look like an email (my task was to write an email to a friend) and drew the top part with the to, from, add attachment, etc things and at the bottom drew the bottom part of a web browser and computer task bar.

But I got a 7 so idk.

• 4 weeks later...

I just kind of planned it in my head, and wrote down a couple of idioms and good things to say so I wouldn't forget them an hour later. I never did any formal brainstorming or rough-draft planning. I finished writing with about fifteen-twenty minutes left, so to kill some time I made my exam paper look like an email (my task was to write an email to a friend) and drew the top part with the to, from, add attachment, etc things and at the bottom drew the bottom part of a web browser and computer task bar.

But I got a 7 so idk.

I would do the same thing, I would write down things that I definitely wanted to say, then how I could connect them (rather quick draft)... I still cannot believe people draft them though.