how many points are required to get an offer for cambridge engineering?

robot125

I mean before u get the offer. I have 38 points. Do u think they will give me an offer?

The minimum requirement is 40-42. A 38 won't get you very far since it's below the minimum required grades. Especially if you consider the fact that most Cambridge applicants are top students achieving 40 to 45. There is not much difference between the offer they make you and your predicted grades. They will consider you if you have the grades they ask for, they will interview you and if they want you to study there, you will be given an offer in the range of 40-42.

Also take in account that King's College Cambridge gives out offers that are usually in the range of 38/45 with 7,6,6 at HL. If you feel you may be missing the general offer/requirements of Cambridge you may try King's although competition is very fierce, possibly more than the average Cambridge college.

I agree with Zarathustra. I constantly read about people applying to King's College (Cambridge) because the offers are lower compared to the rest of the colleges. You can either apply there or try and secure a +2 or +3 predicted for EE/TOK and choose whatever college you want. Otherwise why don't you apply to Oxford? If I'm not mistaken, the entry requirements are 38-40.