Universities in Germany in English

esor

I'm looking at colleges overseas, especially in Germany. I live in the USA now, but used to live in Stuttgart and going to uni in Germany seems like the perfect time to go back. I've "toured" Heidelberg and Tubingen - as in, I walked around the campuses alone because tours weren't being offered - but I don't know if being fluent in German is a requirement to get in.

I know that Jacobs in Bremen is one college I'm considering and they have a fluency in English requirement but not a fluency in German requirement. Are there any others with similar language standards?

What do you want to study? I know that some unis offer certain courses in English and that later switch over to German. (You learn the language the first few semesters)

There are also some unis that offer courses exclusively in English from Bachelors to Masters.

What do you want to study? I know that some unis offer certain courses in English and that later switch over to German. (You learn the language the first few semesters)

There are also some unis that offer courses exclusively in English from Bachelors to Masters.

I'm hoping to get an undergrad degree in Biology.

depending on what you want to study at Jacobs, it is a great university, especially if you want to have an international environment.

There are other German universities who do have a few english language courses, but as far as I know there is no central place where you can see all.

If you do want to study at a German University with a German language course, you do have to have a proof that you are able to speak German at a sufficient level. If you are fluent in German you can take a number of different tests that are acknowledged by most (if not all) universities. If you're not fluent you will have to stick to Jacobs and other English courses