Photosynthesis IA

In the world of light, "white" is all colors mixed perfectly together so it might not be a good idea to include it. On another note similar, you might want to just stick to the 3 main colors of red blue and green to avoid mixing colors. If you mix the colors you can't tell if its rate is higher because its more blue than red, or maybe more red than blue, stuff like that. 3 colors will be plenty I would think anyway :)

Edit: If you need more variation due to something your teacher says, see if you can control the actual wavelengths of the light and change your IV to the exact wavelengths. That would be cool :P

I would change the wording of efficiency into something about rates. So then your IV and DV turn into wavelength VS rate of photosynthesis VIA rate of oxygen production. It's a good IA though that I wanted to do but never got the chance too :)

Edited by Drake Glau

In opposition to the previous poster, I think you should include white light, you need a control group of sorts to compare your data from the blue green and red light, to see what the differences are to enable you to see what effect isolating these colours actually has...