Physics HL Papers 1 + 2 TZ2

IB Smacher Glau

I was screwed in paper 1 :(

I didn't know what to interchanged the position of the magntic field and force in the mass spectrometer

You mean the question about region X and Y?

If I remember correctly

Region X: Electric and Magnetic

Region Y: Magnetic only

The Rms question was take away I answered it in seconds ! .. their was also the graph of N(Change in magntic flux ) divided by time the gradient of this curve give us the emf their was a question about this as I remember

ahh i wish i could remember clearly what those questions were.. I just vaguely remember these questions. For the rms one, what did you put?

The question about thermodynamics

For the first part I chose isothermal (since it is thermally insulated)

And for the entropy, both unchanged

But I'm still unsure

do you remember what the question was to spark my memory?

But I'm still unsure

haa dude are you sure ya a think it was question 11 and 12 .. I said it's adiabatic since no energy enters and leaves the system !

and the other one the entropy of surround is always increasing

But I'm still unsure

haa dude are you sure ya a think it was question 11 and 12 .. I said it's adiabatic since no energy enters and leaves the system !

and the other one the entropy of surround is always increasing

I dunno I chose isothermal because the temperature is constant

And for the entropy there was no "increasing"

All options were either unchanged or decreasing

yes it's 40 volts :D but their was a werido question about double slit principle do we even have that in the sylllbas :S I choosed 2 and not sure

It's 3 lambda!

are you sure ?

If you are referring to the question about two white fringes and three dark fringes between them; then yes its 3 lambda.

The best fit line is it supposed to be a straight line always ?

No, I don't think so!

You're asking about the data-analysis question?

I drew a curve that connected the data points

And for the next question to prove the hypothesis is incorrect

I multiplied the coordinates of the points to show that they are not the same for all data points

Is that what we are supposed to do to prove it?

yes it's 40 volts :D but their was a werido question about double slit principle do we even have that in the sylllbas :S I choosed 2 and not sure

It's 3 lambda!

are you sure ?

If you are referring to the question about two white fringes and three dark fringes between them; then yes its 3 lambda.

haa I donno but in the syllbas it mentions only single slit prinicle then me and the other guy in our class are both wrong he said 4 lambda

The Rms question was take away I answered it in seconds ! .. their was also the graph of N(Change in magntic flux ) divided by time the gradient of this curve give us the emf their was a question about this as I remember

40 Volts

No. The axis was to the power of -3, so it was actually .04 volts.

and for the wavelength one I'm pretty sure it is 4 lambda.

The one that I found reeally tricky was the force diagram. I initially had selected C, where the normal force and reaction force were equal. However, the actual answer is D, where the reaction force is less than the normal force. Because the Force at an angle is resolved and added to the reaction force to become equal

Edited by arra

40 Volts

No. The axis was to the power of -3, so it was actually .04 volts.

and for the wavelength one I'm pretty sure it is 4 lambda.

The one that I found reeally tricky was the force diagram. I initially had selected C, where the normal force and reaction force were equal. However, the actual answer is D, where the reaction force is less than the normal force. Because the Force at an angle is resolved and added to the reaction force to become equal

Yess for the diagram I got it right :D and really guys for paper 1 no one know what is the correct answer :S