Chemistry TZ2

The first thing I have to say about the HL chemistry exam is that it was wierd.(Well, a lot of the exams were this year). I remember there was a lot about comparing structures in the option part (of course, it depends on your choice. Mine was medicine and drugs + human biochemistry(since I did biology HL as well). They could have asked things like what does happen if you consume a large amount of alcohol? or things like that.

Paper 1 was different in structure, or am I the only one who thinks that? Question 40 was about pressure...normally the last couple of questions always relate to organic chemistry. It somehow seems as if they didn't have enough questions and had to through in another random one. In paper 2 they actually did have a question about the Born harber cylce. I found it strange that they just said calculate the lattice enthaply á la 'find your values somewhere in the data book but we don't tell you where, but we usually do'. ?! Maybe I am wrong.