Chemistry SL Paper 1 and 2 TZ1

Smile44

Paper 1 was a bit more difficult than I anticipated, based on past papers. Last year's Paper 1 was quite easy.

Paper 2 was a catastrophe comparable to Waterloo. I don't even know what happened. I've always been weak with free-responses, but I almost cried halfway through the paper. Yeah, pathetic. :rolleyes: Did anyone else do #7 for Section B?

Paper 1 was a bit more difficult than I anticipated, based on past papers. Last year's Paper 1 was quite easy.

Paper 2 was a catastrophe comparable to Waterloo. I don't even know what happened. I've always been weak with free-responses, but I almost cried halfway through the paper. Yeah, pathetic. :rolleyes: Did anyone else do #7 for Section B?

what did you think of paper 3?

Any hopes of mark boundaries going down from last year?

No discussions of paper 3 yet guys, wait until tomorrow afternoon :)

And I've noticed a lot of your posts seem to be something along the lines of "how many points can I get and still get a 4" or "is the exam hard?" Have some faith in yourself! Surely you couldn't have done that bad. :)

Yeah. I didn't address it because of the 24 hour ban. :silent:Otherwise...I'd love to talk about it. :penguin: Sorry I'm abusing these emoticons. But they're amazing. :hehe:

I don't know. I hope the mark boundaries go down, but don't we always? I honestly feel Paper 1 & 2 were more difficult than last year's, though...so fingers crossed.

I thought Paper 1 was easy. Paper 2 was a challenge.. no equillibirum question in section B! And hydrogen peroxide in part A!

Paper 3 went well. Yea, the penicilin part was strange. 3 marks? what? I wrote that they were able to isolate it and mass produce it.