ITGS P2 and P3 tomorrow...#KillMeRightNow

elpachinobashir

Dude why paper 1 was pretty easy and paper 2 is just an article

just read the criteria carefully

especially in the last criteria dont forget to include future development for the proposed solution :D

Paper 1 was very easy actually, but im not sure about paper 2 and 3 :/ , also i cant find any past papers for the new syllabus :( . I answered ALL the questions on section A yesterday! How stupid?

would you be so kind as to give me any source where i can find past papers (apart from xtreme papers and freeexampapers)? You doo Arabic HL and predicted a 6, that's BOLD, im predicted a that too, can i read your world lit?

Thanks

WTF ?? you answerd all question in section A

read the instruction carefully next time !!

just get an article from BBC Tech and anaylze it based on the question written in the syllbas

I know so BADASS :P

I'm not incredibly worried about Paper 2 (SL); responding to an article makes it pretty easy. All you have to know is relevent stakeholders, and how social/ethical issues apply to what they're talking about. I have a feeling, though, that the topic will be really weird, like something on Environment.

For paper 3: http://www.ibsurviva...ase-study-2012/

I've posted some sample questions as well.

yo i have been solving the specimen paper that IB Smacher gave me, for Criterion A i put " Some patients might lack the knowledge of how o use the system" and then i explained , when i looked at the mark scheme it did have it, but is it correct? And thanks for the questions :)

Edited by elpachinobashir

Unfortunately we didn't have an actual l ITGS teacher EVER, thanks to our school for doing that :). What would the questions look like for the case study paper? Also what exactly do i have to know in order to get a 4 in ITGS (keeping in mind that i do HL) #IBScrewed, Thanks

Haha i feel your pain..our ITGS teacher was so clueless, whenever we asked her a question , she'd look back at us a say 'hmmm, you tell me?' >.<

Unfortunately we didn't have an actual l ITGS teacher EVER, thanks to our school for doing that :). What would the questions look like for the case study paper? Also what exactly do i have to know in order to get a 4 in ITGS (keeping in mind that i do HL) #IBScrewed, Thanks

Haha i feel your pain..our ITGS teacher was so clueless, whenever we asked her a question , she'd look back at us a say 'hmmm, you tell me?' >.<

You must be happy! Our ITGS teacher sorry i mean "IGCSE ICT Teacher", was more like a philosophy teacher, he would start off with the question and then turn it into a life lesson. Literally i would call that class "Coping with life class". The worst thing is that we have the exam tomorrow, and guess what? We still didn't do anything on the case study! #CantComplain :sam:

You must be happy! Our ITGS teacher sorry i mean "IGCSE ICT Teacher", was more like a philosophy teacher, he would start off with the question and then turn it into a life lesson. Literally i would call that class "Coping with life class". The worst thing is that we have the exam tomorrow, and guess what? We still didn't do anything on the case study! #CantComplain :sam:

Happy?? Atleast your teacher was a teacher, ours worked in the school admin department handling all the IT stuff and for some reason they found her qualified enough teach :o , she used to talk about vampire diaries in class :S

Oh and ditto on the case study...all she did was read it in class.

Anywhoo, good luck for tommorow! Pass or fail atleast we'll be done with it! FOREVER :D