Paper II help?

Bilal Sandeela

Hey everyone, I just wanted to check if anyone has advice on paper 2.

I get 6s and 7s on paper 1, but 4s on paper 2.

I just wanted to check notes with other people who might be experiancing the same thing as me. what material on paper 2 which isnt on paper 1 makes it so much more difficult?

what type of questions will only show up on paper 2?

best,

Both papers really cover the same topics. I mean, both paper 1 and paper 2 are designed with the same syllabus in mind. However, I think the essential thing for paper 2 is to know how to use your calculator inside out. Although both papers cover the same topics, paper 2 is designed with the calculator in mind and thus you get a lot of questions that you need your calculator for.

I agree with the post above! If you have TI calculator, watch these videos (3 parts) in and you'll be set for paper 2:

And if you have a Casio, download this file:

http://www.mediafire...i3zbutix75f4ohv

just practice and experiment with your calculator!

There is also one more thing that I have noticed with people who do worse on their paper 2 is that they can't work with their calculator cause their English is not good! I mean they don't really understand how to do stuff on the calculator just because they can't make sense out of the menues and functions.

If that's your case, download a language pack! They translate all the menues and functions for you, AND they're allowed during IB exams! Here's a link:

For TI-84 Plus family

For TI-83

Edited by Vincent Casey F