Choosing Your IWB Pages

elmar

Ah, I was lucky enough to have a friend who had a spare copy of the syllabus on hand with my teacher's notes.

If I were you, I would pull up the syllabus and read over the criteria. Since you're taking Option B, that means your IWB pages are being moderated by the IBO, meaning they better be pretty amazing (not that they shouldn't if your teacher was grading them - but still... it's the IBO). Again, just read over the criteria (the part that mentions culture/technique/etc.) and find pages that match the areas. If you get pages that match up all 8 criterion, then that's even better.

I felt so relieved when I found this out, so please feel free to ask if you have any more questions or concerns. Good luck!

yes, I completely have gone through that guide like a zillion times.

But still there is always this dubiousness whether or not it will be good enough.

I am not a 'great' sketcher but I do have some sketches on perception, then some information on traditional animation techniques, different types and uses of paper in arts, etc.

but one question that I am very dubious about is that, supposedly I made a studio work which was a sculpture - Now can I write the pages in the past tense...as if I am recalling the whole process and narrating it in the pages?

Till now I have completed 100 pages or so from which I will send best 50, and till the exhibition I will complete the next 100 since HL B i guess needs at least 200 pages of research workbook?

Also, do I mandatorily have to add pages related to 'all' my studio works? or is it fine if i dont add pages of 'all' my studio works?

and lastly, I have around 3-5 pages on each studio work - if i add those is that all right?

Correct me if I am wrong, but my teacher told me that our pages are moderated by the examiner (IB) that is going to come for the exhibition.

Its just that the focus will be more upon the investigation I have done, than the outcome i.e studio work

IB Visual Arts Workbook Guidance.pdf

Edited by Aastha