Math statistic project

Jazzgirl22526

• 1 month later...

I need help figuring out what I should do for a math statistic project!? :/

In planning your project, I suggest keeping the seven assessment criteria firmly in mind at all times, since the final mark is the sum of the scores for each criterion. Note that a criterion such as Structure and Communication is allocated just as many marks as the actual interpretation of the results. Be sure to participate actively in all the phases of the work to gain full marks for Commitment!

In a Math Studies project in Statistics, you should try to choose a topic that reflects your own interests, and for which you can without too much trouble find or collect a substantial volume of reliable data to analyse. Your teacher should offer advice about your choice of topic before you start spending time on it. In your written report, state the task clearly, explain the sources of the data, analyse them using the tools that you have studied in the course, evaluate your analysis, and add references and a bibliography.