Ib Music SL May 2011 Exam Paper Help

oscar

first you will need to know what makes up classical and 20th century music unique. For Mozart study form(sonata allegro, ternary, ect) find the form of all of the movements and the key progressions.

For Copeland study it more in the respects of historical....he has a lot of segments from Mexican folk songs..find them and identify them. also you should look at how the Salon de Mexico fit into the 20th century music...this is what i can think right of the top of my head..if you need more ask!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

first you will need to know what makes up classical and 20th century music unique. For Mozart study form(sonata allegro, ternary, ect) find the form of all of the movements and the key progressions.

For Copeland study it more in the respects of historical....he has a lot of segments from Mexican folk songs..find them and identify them. also you should look at how the Salon de Mexico fit into the 20th century music...this is what i can think right of the top of my head..if you need more ask!!

do you have any samples answers for music HL section A?!thanks