Help! French Oral on French Film

ch_ris127

I got my Frech Oral presentation in early March, but I haven't really decided on a topic yet, let alone practice speaking about it. If I were to speak about a French Film, what is it that I'm supposed to talk about and what questions will probably be asked? And is there any specific kind of film that is recommended for a French Oral presentation? (I'm thinking about talking about Paris 36 or Lucky Luke, the 2009 film). Les Choristes have been done too many times, I think.

Thanks for the help in advance :)

Edited by ch_ris127

I haven't done a French oral yet so I'm not 100% sure, but a good film to bring up could be 'Entre les murs'. It portrays the attitudes felt in 'colleges' (high schools) by most students who attend state funded education in France, and obviously it's packed with social and cultural issues to talk about.

Feel free to quote me if you want to discuss it further.

Good luck

I haven't done a French oral yet so I'm not 100% sure, but a good film to bring up could be 'Entre les murs'. It portrays the attitudes felt in 'colleges' (high schools) by most students who attend state funded education in France, and obviously it's packed with social and cultural issues to talk about.

Feel free to quote me if you want to discuss it further.

Good luck

Thanks for replying :)

Well, I don't have a lot of French movies, including the one that you suggested (which sounds interesting). So, it's better to link real-life issues to the movie or is it okay to just express our personal opinion on it? I got some war-related French movies; Un Long Dimanche de Fiançailles (A Very Long Engagement) and Joyeux Noel. How 'bout those?