How many Language B hours in a week (HL)

Shug0i

wow, it was really varying :o I'm having English B too, and we don't get much homework either :o I also think that our teacher is a little bit...clueless about what he should do as an IB teacher O.o Do you think that we will be finish with the core and such before the exams lol?

We have 6 45 minutes long lessons for each HL, 4 for SLs. For my language B (English) I do hardly any work, really, I don't find the course particularly difficult. :P

do you have the english B course book in class? :o

Edited by Shug0i

wow, it was really varying :o I'm having English B too, and we don't get much homework either :o I also think that our teacher is a little bit...clueless about what he should do as an IB teacher O.o Do you think that we will be finish with the core and such before the exams lol?

We have 6 45 minutes long lessons for each HL, 4 for SLs. For my language B (English) I do hardly any work, really, I don't find the course particularly difficult. :P

No, I don't. I only have something called "Successful Writing" which successfully makes my writing unsuccessful. :)

No, I don't. I only have something called "Successful Writing" which successfully makes my writing unsuccessful. :)

oh ok O.o It sounds so hard to get a high grade but yet so easy :| but I will suggest that to my english teacher before our first written task assignment so thank you :)

Edited by Shug0i

oh ok O.o It sounds so hard to get a high grade but yet so easy :| but I will suggest that to my english teacher before our first written task assignment so thank you :)

wait... wut?

Buy it yourself :yes:

I'll walk you through the statement.

Ok, she has said the book 'successfully' (as in achieves in doing something) makes her writing 'unsuccessful'

Also meaning the book sucks because it is horrible. don't buy it :no:

Edited by Award Winning Boss
  • Like 1

I thought it's kinda similiar generally in IB, so you surprised me a bit.

One hour - 45 minutes. And so we have 6 hours for every HL and 4 for every SL plus 2 hours of TOK.

So, I have 6 hours of English B. We just have a text book preparing for Proficiency (but it's really easy, and boring, imho), Elfreda English B we do every now and then and sometimes we just get some copies.