IA on Circles: What to do?

Young_n_Taylord

Hi people! Ok, so i have never done an internal assessment for a math class even though i've been in two IB math classes. I would have done one last year for IB Precalc, but I only took one semester....it's a long story behind that.

Anyways, i got that IA with the circles where you have to find the length of side OP'. I've already solved the first bullet where its asking to change the value of side OP. But on the second bullet, I got a little confused when r=4 but i'll just leave my answer alone on that one.

I don't know how i'm supposed to write up this paper at ALL! I don't know a layout, i don't have any examples, i don't have an outline of what it could look like..Nothing. Then it says to use technology to find other values of OP' and my teacher told us to use this application called GeoGebra (google it). I've tried to use this application and I'm so lost on this assignment! Can someone please help me?? I'm stressing out over this thing a lot and I don't have all day to devote to this one thing cause I have finals in two days.

Someone please help me!