Economics Paper 1 and 2

RashidAhmad

Hey guys hope you had a wonderful christmas break and wish you a happy new year. i was just wondering about the Eco exam in may 2011 paper 1 and 2. I just want to see which paper people found harder and which questions in paper 1 and paper 2 did most people choose. Even if you remember the topic which you wrote about please feel free to post. thanks guys

Edited by Summer Glau
please don't use text speak. thanks!

Are you talking about economics SL or HL? Since you only mentioned two papers, I'm going to assume you're talking about the former. For that paper, I chose question 3 about exchange rates. That question was pretty popular in my class as the majority of people chose that question. I think question 2 about taxes was also popular. Very few people did questions 1 or 4.

For paper 2 I chose articles 1, 2, and 4 if I remember correctly; I know I didn't pick article 5 because it was about development economics which I just gave up on :P The other question I didn't pick was the one where one question asked about the circular flow of income or something like that and I didn't remember that well at the time, so I chose not to do that question. Only 2 out of 34 people in my class did question 5, while the other questions had about the same popularity.

Sorry it's hard for me to remember exact details as the exam was half a year ago :P But if you have other questions just ask and I'll answer as best I can.

• Like 1