Math software to draw circles and triangles

TheCatherine

hi all!

i am currently working on my IA called "Circles", and i was wondering if there is a software that could help me draw the circles and triangles efficiently. also, it would be GREAT, if i could add in angles and lengths to the triangles with that software...

(i apologize for grammar and syntax mistakes.)

THANK YOU !

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't really gotten into computer maths software, but I have this app on my laptop that's called "Sketchpad" (GSP) and it's really basic and easy to use. Not sure whether that's an option. But my teacher recommends Geogebra, and it's free, so you might want to try it out. I think there are quite a few threads I've seen in the various Maths forums that offer advice about different software.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the new Ti N-Spire (got it for a discount at my school) and I think it is probably the easiest to use.

Also, when you buy it, it should come with a student software of some sort, which makes things even easier.

I'm going to be using my calculator software for the same IA I think, but I'm not sure because we haven't received the assignment yet.

It's a great tool though!