French A2 HL self taught?

Coco

Hi!

Is it possible to study French A2 self taught (it's not done in my school) at higher level?? My other highers are Psychology & English. Standard: Bio, Spanish & Math studies.

I'm French, and I don't know yet of i'll study (psychology) in France or in the UK.

Thanks!

You should be able to, yes. I have seen it happen before. But bear in mind, it is not going to be easy. Keeping yourself in track with the reading, written tasks..etc. If you are considering it for French Universities, DELF B2-DALF C1/C2 should be enough if I remember correctly and I found them so easy (let alone you). I applied to Paris VI (When I thought I was going there) and DELF B2 was enough. Anyway, you may know that already but thought I'd mention it.

I'm not quite sure there is A2 anymore. There are only languages A and B now, with A divided into 3 individual courses: Literature, Language and Literature and Language and Performance, though I'm not sure about the last one. However, you should ask your IBC about it, none of us will have a ready answer for you.