Economics HL Papers 1 and 2

technodrone

Paper 1 wasn't ideal for me I was hoping for any theory of firm question apart from oligopoly lol so I did number 3 on paper 1 - the one about the exchange rate and the marshall lerner condition I thought it went pretty well

Paper 2 was the easiest I think it has ever been, even our teacher agreed we should all get over 25 for it, I did 2,3 and 4 (externalities, perfect comp and laffer curve)

Paper 1 wasn't ideal for me I was hoping for any theory of firm question apart from oligopoly lol so I did number 3 on paper 1 - the one about the exchange rate and the marshall lerner condition I thought it went pretty well

Paper 2 was the easiest I think it has ever been, even our teacher agreed we should all get over 25 for it, I did 2,3 and 4 (externalities, perfect comp and laffer curve)

I did the exact same thing as you. i actualyl struggled with the marshall lerner condition question. i foudn i had nothing to say so i ended up evaluating the effects of decreasing the exchange rate if exports and imports are inelastic. I found paper 1 quite hard actually but paper 2 was easy

I did the oligopoly qn in paper 1, I thought it was a little bit weirdly phrased and not a conventional one, but I managed to do it somehow.

Paper 2 was simple, very standard questions. Should be able to score a high 20s for that.

for paper 1, what did you have to do for the oligopoly question, how was it worded?

I did the oligopoly qn in paper 1, I thought it was a little bit weirdly phrased and not a conventional one, but I managed to do it somehow.

Paper 2 was simple, very standard questions. Should be able to score a high 20s for that.

for paper 1, what did you have to do for the oligopoly question, how was it worded?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...