Is SL Chemistry enough?

GetMeA7

I have a quick question about SL Chemistry that I hope someone can help me with. I'm not too sure about my future career choices, so I'm trying to keep my options open at the moment. I'm wondering if a SL chemistry credit will be enough to get me into life science programs in universities in North America, if I decide to go into medicine? About 85% of my grade are taking HL Chemistry, and they're making it seem like it's the worst decision you can make to NOT take it. This is making me incredibly confused and stressed as I have to make the decision sometimes next week.

Thanks in advance.

I have a quick question about SL Chemistry that I hope someone can help me with. I'm not too sure about my future career choices, so I'm trying to keep my options open at the moment. I'm wondering if a SL chemistry credit will be enough to get me into life science programs in universities in North America, if I decide to go into medicine? About 85% of my grade are taking HL Chemistry, and they're making it seem like it's the worst decision you can make to NOT take it. This is making me incredibly confused and stressed as I have to make the decision sometimes next week.

Thanks in advance.

if you are going to go into med. take HL...like no joke you will be happy you did. it will help you out cuz you will be so much ahead and it is vital for the med programs..

+HL is not that hard..if you study