Biology Option Choice

Jester974

Hey guys, first time writing on here, so I'm still getting used to things...

I've been wondering which Biology options I should choose? I'm doing Biology SL and im struggling enough with that as it is; which ones are the easiest biology options?

Thank you!

I suggest the best options to do our probably A and G - the one on ecology. G is mostly on the things you kind of already know, its more like common sense and general knowledge

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KAPOWW!!

Hey guys, first time writing on here, so I'm still getting used to things...

I've been wondering which Biology options I should choose? I'm doing Biology SL and im struggling enough with that as it is; which ones are the easiest biology options?

Thank you!

In the order of 'easyness':

1) Ecology and conservation

2) Evolution

3) Further human health and physiology.

I probably got the names wrong, but you get the picture ;)

In my experience, I would have to say that Ecology and Conservation is definitely the easiest, as KAPOWW!! said above (I believe it's option G).

However, I know you find Biology SL difficult, but just because Option G is the easiest doesn't make it the best choice. I personally find it much more boring, and I know I would do much better in an option, academically speaking, if I were to be doing an option in which I actually have interest in.

I didn't get to pick my option, but we did option C.

Pretty straightfoward, and helps you understand the stuff all IB bio kids need to know about photosynthesis, enzymes, cell respiration etc anyway.

I don't think I could remember all that without having learned option C.

I guess the same applies for everything, it never hurts to know more, but really, I didn't find option C so difficult. I loved learning about cellular respiration and all that stuff :) It fascinated me.