Sample Consent Form

Anna Tan

I noticed that there was a sample here, but I couldn't download it. After searching I finally found one, here it is for other non-VIP members.

Sample consent form

• I have been informed about the nature of the research.

• I understand that I have the right to withdraw from the research at any time, and that any information/data about me will remain confidential.

• My anonymity will be protected as my name will not be identifiable.

• The research will be conducted so that I will not be demeaned in any way.

• I will be debriefed at the end of the research and will have the opportunity to find out the results at a later date.

I give my informed consent to participating in this research.

Name: ________________________________________

Date: _________________________________________

Contact number: ________________________________

And here's one for under 16:

Informed Consent Statement

Study Title:

Experimenter(s): (provide the full name of at least one of the people responsible for running your study)

Description of Experiment: (provide a sentence or two about the general activities participants will do)

In order to participate in this research study, it is necessary that you give your informed consent. By signing this informed consent statement you are indicating that you understand the nature of the research study and your role in that research and that you agree to participate in the research. Please consider the following points before signing:

• I understand that I am participating in psychological research;

• I understand that my identity will not be linked with my data, and that all information I provide will remain confidential;

• I understand that I will be provided with an explanation of the research in which I participated.

• I understand that certain facts about the study might be withheld from me, and the researchers might not, initially, tell me the true or full purpose of the study. However, the complete facts and true purpose of the study will be revealed to me at the completion of the study session.

• I understand that participation in research is not required, is voluntary, and that, after any individual research project has begun, I may refuse to participate further without penalty.

By signing this form I am stating that I am 16 years of age or older, and that I understand the above information and consent to participate in this study being conducted at the [insert School]. If I am not 16 years of age or older I must have a parent signature in order to participate.

Name (printed) _____________________________________________________________________________

Signature: _______________________________________________________ Date ________________

Parent Name (printed) _________________________________________________________________

Parent Signature ___________________________________________________Date_________________

• Like 5

• 3 years later...