Should I take college credit?

Peanut Butter Jelly

I'm not sure how university works in Canada but in the US in addition to the classes required for your intended area of study you have general education requirements that include things such as literature, math, history, and other things meant to be a wide sample of what the university offers. For example, I plan to study chemistry and then go to pharmacy school, so my required classes will be organic chem, inorganic chem, physics, math, biology, and lab work among some other things. But I also would have to take history, literature, writing, etc. classes. Psychology would count under humanities and can sometimes be used to satisfy a general education requirement.

I'd take that college credit. If I got a good score, I'd want credit for it.

I'm not sure how university works in Canada but in the US in addition to the classes required for your intended area of study you have general education requirements that include things such as literature, math, history, and other things meant to be a wide sample of what the university offers. For example, I plan to study chemistry and then go to pharmacy school, so my required classes will be organic chem, inorganic chem, physics, math, biology, and lab work among some other things. But I also would have to take history, literature, writing, etc. classes. Psychology would count under humanities and can sometimes be used to satisfy a general education requirement.

I'd take that college credit. If I got a good score, I'd want credit for it.

Im pretty sure undergrad in Canada is like that too. Thanks.