Unique Ideas for CAS?

Just wondering if anyone had any unique ideas for things to do for CAS? Like I don't know...ikebana, cooking class, etc. And what about for action? Piano, hockey, volleyball, and so on are all good too, but I'm trying to think outside the box!

Also, can we get a parent to sign for things we have done, because I thought it had to be someone outside your family?

Just wondering if anyone had any unique ideas for things to do for CAS? Like I don't know...ikebana, cooking class, etc. And what about for action? Piano, hockey, volleyball, and so on are all good too, but I'm trying to think outside the box!

Also, can we get a parent to sign for things we have done, because I thought it had to be someone outside your family?

Distribute free condoms - prevent teenage pregnancy?

• Like 1

Distribute free condoms - prevent teenage pregnancy?

Not quite what I was thinking of...!

I don't think a parent can sign for things. Try to get a neighboor too. :)

Some creative things I did were volunteer at a radio station. I did all of the jobs no one else wanted to do. XD

Also, I did woodcarving for creativity. :)

Guest Apolo

It is not advised for family to sign... you need to have a supervisor outside family (who can be a teacher or the person who's in charge of the activity) so that it can be trustworthy ;)

uhmm organise a school concert. it would be a creative thing to do...

I don't think a parent can sign for things. Try to get a neighboor too. :)

Some creative things I did were volunteer at a radio station. I did all of the jobs no one else wanted to do. XD

Also, I did woodcarving for creativity. :)

Thanks :) It's just that some of the activities people were doing for CAS were painting at home or walking, so I thought maybe parents were allowed to be supervisors.

• 1 month later...

Can medical attachment be counted as one of CAS activity? i am so confused.my brother who finished IB last year told me that his CAs included the medical attachment, but then last week,my friend told me that medical attachment is not included in CAs. someone please help me. Thanks first.

Edited by Siti Atikah

• 2 months later...