7 in chem higher level

puka3300

In my opinion it is not a useless post. The information I got about the percentage of students getting any mark on any subject may be useful. As a grade distribution you can see the median scores for any subject, the percentage of people getting that grade on that subject as well as other things. It gives an idea of how much that grade is worth (just like the SAT) or how difficult it actually is to get that grade.

I am sorry if I seemed to boast about my grades, I offer my sincere apology If I offended you in any way.

wow o: just a few people gets 7 in chem HL, it is extremely difficult, so, CONGRATULATIONS! C:

Here are the percentages of people who get 7s in each Group of subjects (2010 stats):

Group 1: 5%

Group 2: 12%

Group 3: 5%

Group 4: 5%

Group 5: 8%

Group 6: 7%

A 7 is a 7 is a 7. You're less likely to get a 7 in Chem SL (5%) than Chem HL (7%), but that's meaningless -- clearly the latter course is much more difficult. It attracts brighter students. Mathematics HL is 8%, comparatively high, even though it is considered one of the hardest subjects offered in the IB. 0% (I guess that's rounded) got 7s at ITGS HL (1378 candidates, so not even statistically insignifcant). English A1 HL was 2% with 36,000 registered.