English a2. Am i allowed to..

I wouldn't encourage you to do such a thing so that to avoid any claims of plagiarism by the IBO. Technically you're copying your own work but still - it's plagiarizing. Secondly I think you should be studying the work in your Literary option for your course in order to use the work for your written task. I am not too sure about that because I never studied A2, but you may want to check that out. If you are studying the work then I guess my first point will be the main concern for you.

You may want to discuss this with your teacher/supervisor/cordinator etc.

Edited by I`m Potato

I wouldn't encourage you to do such a thing so that to avoid any claims of plagiarism by the IBO. Technically you're copying your own work but still - it's plagiarizing. Secondly I think you should be studying the work in your Literary option for your course in order to use the work for your written task. I am not too sure about that because I never studied A2, but you may want to check that out. If you are studying the work then I guess my first point will be the main concern for you.

You may want to discuss this with your teacher/supervisor/cordinator etc.

The paper i did was never submitted to IB or published to the internet, it was just a regular practice given by the teacher as a proof that I did read the whole book (Yes! That book is in my lit option!). But i kind of 'overdid' the writing thing and I thought it would be such a waste to let it sit around just like that. :P But I can always make a different written task. So would that still be violating the rules?

Thanks!