Physics SL

chuckygm

hahahaha...same here ppl...im studyin my ass of here..fr my physics exam tom....lets hope i do well..but im planning to do well in the option paper which is day after tom...i love astrophysics...bah i hate electromagnetic waves... im tensed abt physics..onli i think i have done well in my past exams...

good luck who r writing the physics exam tom..:)

I still dont have my exam yet, not until nest year. But let me tell you I am failing >.< I am finding it horrible to be honest. Good luck with your exam!

well at least u still have time to cope up...mine is tom...:P n i dnt wanna fail...damn physics is hard...i had to take it jus cuz my uni course..game development..so have to do it..most of my frndz were in physics dey droped out of n doin ESS now..majority of em r doin ESS..before physic i took bio...i found dat hard...bah have to do in the end dw ull end up getting along wid it..:P

Omg I'm going to fail for sure! My teacher honestly didn't teach us anything at all for the entire year. I learned the entire course basically just by reading the textbook><. Omg. I've been doing the past papers and I'm failing already:( have my exam tmrw! I'm so nervous

I'm taking it tomorrow, and honestly, my teacher spent this year to give us fun and non physics-related stuff.

However, I would suggest some tips here. If you look at the syllabus guide, you should focus real hard in Topic 8, 2, 4, and 7. Look back M10 paper and study whatever did not appear in those papers. The reason is I took IB Chem Exam yesterday and today, it hit all of IB Chem students since the topics my teacher focused the most is not fully on the exam.

I'm working on Topic 8 right now, hopefully in the next 14 and a half hour, I can work through topic 2-4 and 7 and glue them in my head for at least 3 hours after. Haizzz =(

Hey guys, just found some helpful links:

http://www.ibguides.com/physics/external-links

http://www.youtube.com/results?suggested_categories=27%2C20&search_query=IBPH%2C+playlist

Hope it helps all of us =)

Edited by Lav Pham