SL chem options

UltimateDragon

Hey guys, which SL chem options are the easiest to learn on your own in one night? I have to learn discrete math for monday's math paper 3 and I have to read the books for english paper 2 on tuesday so I really only have monday night to study the chem options and I don't know anything about them. I took physics and economics and I know there's a bit of overlap in the chem options with other subjects so anything related to those might be alright, and I really hate bio so nothing related to bio please but other than that I don't have much preference. I just need something I can learn in one night that's straight forward. Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

Hey guys, which SL chem options are the easiest to learn on your own in one night? I have to learn discrete math for monday's math paper 3 and I have to read the books for english paper 2 on tuesday so I really only have monday night to study the chem options and I don't know anything about them. I took physics and economics and I know there's a bit of overlap in the chem options with other subjects so anything related to those might be alright, and I really hate bio so nothing related to bio please but other than that I don't have much preference. I just need something I can learn in one night that's straight forward. Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

enviro chemistry is a really safe bet, it's global warming, pollutants, biological oxygen demand, acid rain, not too much, and the questions seem quite repetitious if you look at past papers

Firstly, good luck for Discrete as I am taking that paper tomorrow too. Umm I might actually recommend further organic because they tend to test some of the core organic stuff in the options paper too. There isn't much additional material to learn and if you're good at cramming, you should be done with it in under 3 hours.