Philosophy P1, P2, P3

sophie5678

I looked at that question and thought how lovely it was! Hahaaa :D we studied Plato, although not for our set text and I thought that was a good question :)

Yes, I did the iPhone picture. I wrote about whether machines can replace human communication, and how the guy in the picture could pretty much do everything that he needs without actually communicating, I wrote about Aristotle and the need for friendship and stuff. What did you write about?

Also what were your two options? I did ethics and politics.

I usually do the picture and in the past papers we have looked at ive always used the picture as a stimulus for my answer but i decided to do the passage this time. I wrote about Determinism and Libertarianism and the discussion of whether humans have free will or not etc. Alot of people in my class wrote about Artificial Intelligence and communication with the image of the iphone so you're not alone!

I've been studying the Theories and Problems of Ethics for Paper 2 and the question was about normative ethics so it wasn't too bad. I'm just glad the exam is over completely now!

• Like 1

I did Plato's Republic and did the question on the ideal ruler. It was a great question. What did you write about on the core theme paper? Did you do it on the picture of the iphone?

Plato was too easy lol. I did the same one and made a killinggg