French: Prostitution in France

I have a French mock in a few weeks and we're preparing them now. I decided to do Prostitution in France. Would this be a good subject to talk about? I'm not even sure what the presentation has to be like, whether it's just us telling the teacher about it or challenging a certain question to do with the chosen subject.

the French oral is to show that you can research about a french-speaking country and talk about it in french, and then answer questions..

basically, you will say your prepared speech, answer questions on it, and then have a general discussion on a random topic.

so if your topic is prostitution, then you'd get a conversation maybe on the environment, or about the IB system.

i think the topic is fine. I talked about the African Festival of Tabaski..

as long as you know the vocabulary for it, and you can answer questions about it, then it should be fine.

Make sure it's about something you are interested in. Makes it less boring for you, and the teacher, and will get you better message/cultural interaction marks.

It's hard to talk about something you don't care about.

I guess the topic is alright, but at my school the teachers told us to do something controversial, something where they can challenge your opinion.