Can I get a 4 if I fail paper 2 and 3 but pass paper 1 and the IA?

frankinafishtank

Can I get a grade 4 if I do well on my Paper 1 and my IA (35%+20%), but do bad on paper 2 and 3? (25%+20%)

What percentage is approximately needed for a 4? Do you think getting around 50% is enough to pass psych HL?

Haha, I'm actually thinking about this right now. It's 2AM and I'm still revising for Paper 2 and nothing is in my head...

It honestly depends on how everyone else in the world does, if everyone does really good then the grade bands will be higher and the percentage to get a 4 will be increased. If everyone bombed the exam then the grade bands will be a lot lower.

Can I get a grade 4 if I do well on my Paper 1 and my IA (35%+20%), but do bad on paper 2 and 3? (25%+20%)

What percentage is approximately needed for a 4? Do you think getting around 50% is enough to pass psych HL?

Haha, I'm actually thinking about this right now. It's 2AM and I'm still revising for Paper 2 and nothing is in my head...

It honestly depends on how everyone else in the world does, if everyone does really good then the grade bands will be higher and the percentage to get a 4 will be increased. If everyone bombed the exam then the grade bands will be a lot lower.

Ahhh I don't know! It's very nerve wracking. I'm sure I've done well on p1 and my IA, I just want to be assured I won't fail and have to repeat it next year :(

Good luck on your exam!