I've always wondered...

I've always wondered if IBO people make accounts on IBS to see how this website is run and like, see if we are abiding by the IB rules. I mean, I would assume that there are IB teachers and examiners who DO in fact keep an eye on this awesome website (to say the least) but I was wondering what you fellow IBers think also :)

I would say they are keeping an eye on the files we upload and whether they are legal or no, as well as IAs being shared..or anything of that sort.

As for teachers, yes, there are some that have joined IBS and did post around asking for opinions and all.

• Like 1

I don't think it's very useful to speculate on this but for the sake of your curiosity:

- There are certainly accounts with @ibo.org emails but we (admins) don't keep track to see whether they're active or not.

- We have had some contact with people who work for IBO for various reasons, none of them hostile, but that was quite a long while ago when I was still an active poster (just to give you an idea of how long) and we haven't had any contact with anyone affiliated with IBO recently.

- We really don't care if there are any IB teachers or IBO persons hanging around, we're not doing anything illegal.

- We know some IB teachers have been here and recommended it to their students, so thank you very much to them.