How many points do I need in the final exams to keep my McGill offer?

butters

How many points will i need in the final exams to get admitted to mcgill?

Im applying for commerce whcih requires 35/42 points. I have a predicted of 36/42 points.

So i was accepted to mcgill with 36/42 predicted IB points....... but what do i need in the final exams to keep my offer.

On my decision letter, it says "Maintain your current academic standard and obtain the IB Diploma"

but i heard some people say that its unconditional and getting 30 points in the final is fine. Is this true?

Edited by Desy ♫
no text speak, do not bump threads, do not multipost!

universities in canada, refer to the scores that you have taken. so if you got a 35/42, then keep at around that range. it's not like they'll be mean and decline your offer if you get a 34, or 33 out of 42. but ya keep at a close range just in case.

GOOD LUCK :)

• Like 1

but in case i somehow get 30 or 31, then i wont have anywhere to go to, since i can only accept 1 offer.

Does anyone know of a previous mcgill applicant, who was accepted to mcgill with a specific predicted score, then had there offer rescinded since they performed badly in their final exams????

I called them.

She said that she cant give me a conclusive answer. I should inform them of any drop in grade as soon as i receive my results.

She also, said that she coudlnt give me any answer because she gave an answer to someone with the same question 3 years ago, and she almost lost her job. She said the only thing that she could tell me was the lowest final subject points which last years applicants had, which was 35 points.

This means, that i need to get the same points as my predicted or else i will lose my offer... Was she just trying to scare me????