Hey, new member!

OverEasy

Hi, I just joined and since I'm feeling kind of weird/awkward I felt the need to introduce myself. My name is Coralie. I'm from Quebec and I've been getting super stressed out about everything the IB program involves and was looking for a few tips and a bit of advice from people who are as sleep-deprived and coffee-crashed as I am. :)

Anyway, looking for a bit of information about this site is all. Hope you'll stop by to give a newbie the time of day... and perhaps a little help with understanding how this place works.

Thanks!

~Cora

Hello Cora, welcome to IBS! :welcome:

I am Desy from Indonesia :D nice to meet you :)

I've been stressed out with IB too. too much torture that makes me crazy.

you came to the right place, we will try to help you. you can look around the forum if you haven't and you'll see stickied threads. most of those would be helpful :) if you have anything just post, don't be afraid to ask ;)

if you are bored you can also go to the Games&Jokes forum and play post there :D

I hope you have a good time on IBS!

Desy :)

• 5 weeks later...

Im new too!

I was wondering how do you become a VIP member? Im actually glad I found this forum because its designed specifically for IB students but I also want to check out some files... I just wonder how long it would take to get the VIP status...

oh sorry for not introducing myself!

Hi I am Casey, Im from NYC. I am currently a junior (11th year) and I too am stressed as well!! The only IB exam I have this year is IB environmental systems but i want to do well on it!!! I really need to do well on my exams so I have a chance of getting into oxford (Kind of screwed up my gpa which is a crucial part of admissions here in the States) so I need to do well on the IB exams since oxford doesnt look at grades, just scores =)

I know Im smart but Im a bit of a slacker and I get distracted really easily.. And i really underestimated the importance of my Freshman and Sophomore year grades.. so yeah.. haha

You can become a member by contributing enough for the admins and stuff to notice you and deem you VIP worthy or have 100 substantial posts in the subject subforums. Or I think you can contribute files to the downloads section but I'm not 100% sure on that.

And welcome, both of you, to the best website EVER!

And wow Casey, you sound like me >.< Didn't care about 9th and 10th...

Oh, I'm Alex also, 12th grade...testing...fun times...procrastinates too much and still doesn't know why he did IB besides for some fun in school =/

Edited by Drake Glau