Has anyone ever done their IA on the american civil war?

toytoytoy

First of all, I have read around the history section trying to find information that will better my understanding of DP history. But i'm still...confuzzled:P

I'm so lost when it comes to history. I wish I never chose it! Had no idea what i was getting myself into, anyways now I'm stuck with it so I'm trying my best to understand how DP history works. DP is definitly different than Pre-IB histroy..atleast at my school, and the fact that I moved away and came back and sort of just jumped in, in the middle of the term...has me veeeery looooost. OPVL??? HAHA..thank god for the IB Survival. My teacher has been, somewhat ...no he hasnt really been helpful :P

ANYWAYS:

for my internal assessment I thought I'd do something about the American Civil War because I thought it'd be interesting. But i'm having troubles as I dont fully understand how I'm suppose to go about it. however now I feel I should probably choose something else because I cant find anything...that will me. Gaah so helplesssss!...

Does anyone have any advice? haha Anythinnnggg?!