Can anybody offer online physics tuition

jayrobsah

I am an IB Physics student and would like to ask those of you physics gurus out there if you would be able to help me by offering online physics tuition on skype or something, that would be great. Maybe you could ask your CAS coordinator for CAS hours or something but I need help please

Edited by Desy ♫

Do you need a tutorial for every single topic or do you just want to ask questions? I think the best way would be asking in the Physics Help thread as to keep each user's privacy and because of time zone differences. We have some Physics notes and there are some Physics videos in case if you don't know.

But it's okay if anybody here is willing and able to help you :) sorry I can't help much though, I am not that good at Physics.

thanks guys I actually need help with a lot of stuffs but it's mainly the first half of the Physics syllabus from order of magnitude and then up to electromagentism. if you want to help me I don't expect you to help me with everything though

my skype name is jacob.r.mensah

thanks for help guys

Edited by Desy ♫
no text speak!!

ok guys this is wrong.. You can't ask someone to teach you the whole syllabus. that would defeat the purpose of you having a teacher at school and you even going to school. my advice:

1) READ!!! don't say its hard without an attempt. Physics is not easy but you dont expect to understand without doing a lot of reading.

2) make notes- put what you read into your own words. How else do you expect to remember!

3) review notes- go over the notes several times. Repetition is a must in physics!!

4) not understanding?? refer to another book. Sometimes you may find that one book explains one concept better than another book.

5) still not understanding?? then come here an ask what you are having difficulties with.

Sorry to be offensive but asking someone to teach you everything is not something I can agree with. Indeed I can sort out your problems and explain to you certain concepts but not everything! first half of the physics syllabus is not a small amount. If you require my to put my effort in helping you then please go to the help thread that a fellow IB student has provided above.

• Like 2

yeah I get you. you are telling it as it is. I am not expecting anyone to help me with the whole syllabus. what I ask is that "would anyone be able to offer me help with any Physics topic they are comfortable with over a skype convo or something? That's it. if you can please do. if you can't that's okay thanks. but if anyone can just help out where and if you can

I used to think I was good at physics before joining IB...

Still, I can try to help you (and my stepfather is a physicist, so I guess that is also a bit of extra help), although we've gone through little in our physics syllabus.

thank you could you help me with solving questions concerning mechanics

Edited by Desy ♫
no text speak!!