IB points Queens business

FML.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I got into both Commerce and arts, so I think I can help you.

The predicted grades that were sent from my school put me at 37/42 (predicted 5 for SL math- the lowest you can be for Comm). My average is somewhere around 92% (I got my school to nominate me for the Chancellor's award- I didn't get it, though).

The guy at the Open House said that they basically only consider your PSE after your marks meet the cut off. So if you're average is at least 87% (like 34-36, I think) then you're treated the same as someone with a 95% average.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by rose93

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I got into both Commerce and arts, so I think I can help you.

The predicted grades that were sent from my school put me at 37/42 (predicted 5 for SL math- the lowest you can be for Comm). My average is somewhere around 92% (I got my school to nominate me for the Chancellor's award- I didn't get it, though).

The guy at the Open House said that they basically only consider your PSE after your marks meet the cut off. So if you're average is at least 87% (like 34-36, I think) then you're treated the same as someone with a 95% average.

Hope this helps :)

On the acceptance letter from Queen's what IB grade did they say you have to maintain a minimum of? (I'm asking because I haven't received mine in the mail yet, but have seen the acceptance on the OUAC website)

and in regards to the Original poster's question, I got accepted into queen's commerce and my IB predicted grade was ~38/42