Mathematics portfolio questions

BI Duck

Hi,

So I am working right now with my mathematics portfolio, and I have some problems with the dessign specifications.

Some other comments in this website state that the portfolio (and mostly all of the other IB projects) must be in 1.5 line spacing. If I didn't do it that way, will I get points less? x_x (I also wrote most of them with letter Calibri...)

And the other question is: Should the math portfolio have a structure like the science reports? (meaning introduction, variables, objectives, etc)

Thanks! :b

Well I've done the IB 4 years ago so my advice might be outdated but here it is anyway:

No one ever told me what line spacing to use for my portofolio. I think it's your teacher's preference as they correct it. Some are pedantic about it. Some won't notice. So I suggest asking them.

Yes it is like a science report. I don't recall having to identify variables. But there does need to be an introduction. If you'd like to see an example of one I suggest you become a VIP quickly :P

Well I've done the IB 4 years ago so my advice might be outdated but here it is anyway:

No one ever told me what line spacing to use for my portofolio. I think it's your teacher's preference as they correct it. Some are pedantic about it. Some won't notice. So I suggest asking them.

Yes it is like a science report. I don't recall having to identify variables. But there does need to be an introduction. If you'd like to see an example of one I suggest you become a VIP quickly :P

I see... Thanks!

But about the VIP... How come?

I see... Thanks!

But about the VIP... How come?

If you want to see a sample introduction you can download some of the sample portfolios on the site. But you must be a VIP to do so. You could either get a subscription or contribute a lot to the forum :P

Yeah the font and spacing don't matter. It's just for the sake of the tidiness of the portfolio.

And actually no it shouldn't be like a science lab report where you have headings. Yes it must have a structure but no don't put the headings like: intro, BG info, problem, working, conclusion.. NO! Just write like an essay :D