Chemistry + Biology + English HL

rmd

I take the same HL combination :) I haven't started biology yet but doing English and chem together isn't impossible, in my opinion. HL English, bio, and chem is actually a pretty popular combination at my school (and considered easier than the other popular combination of HL math/bio/chem! :P ) . If you work at it, it shouldn't be a problem :D

HL Chem is right behind those two however :)But this combo is manageable easily. Even doing all 3 of these HL's+SL physics is pretty manageable. If you get the stuff just fine (you're taking two HL sciences so I'm assuming this won't be a problem) then you'll quickly see chem and bio merge together sort of where they help explain each other in some odd way...

I have a few friends doing that combination and none find it that unmanageable. I am guessing you are good a science if you are doing two science HLs are if you are then it will be no problem. Also HL English is only another WL and a few more texts so the difference from SL and HL in terms of how time consuming it is is very little. As long as you manage everything you will be fine.

You'll be fine. :)

Many people in my class managed HL: Chem, Physics and Math..so yeah, you will be absolutely fine. Not sure about English HL, but every sees it's fine so you should trust them. As for bio and chem, you would not believe how many people have/had that combination and find/found it absolutely manageable. :P I did those two, and I didn't find them that hard to manage.