Truthism

chem_kid

Have you opened your eyes yet?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Upon reading the truth contained in this site, how do you feel?

• I must renounce my ties to religion and turn to the True Creator.
    • I must throw away science and search for a way to the True Realm.
    • I have to get myself off the floor and stop laughing so hard.
    • I have got to my TOK presentation on this.

OK, so this website changed my life.

http://www.truthism.com

I haven't read all of it (skipped some of the middle)

My friend Tiffany (theatre_geek) has been reborn and is now a follower of truthism (ha ha, kidding :P )

I just thought that this could be a good topic for a TOK discussion, especially about source assessment and critical analysis.

So I didnt read it all either but I skimmed through a lot.

I think they would do a better job of convincing people if a) they made the page a little less blinding and b ) they didn't talk in a way that gave the impression they think you're stupid.

It's kind of ironic really. They want you to "use your brain" and think outside the box, reject the views of authority and the status quo, yet the spend an incredibly long page preaching to you in the most condescending tone, telling you "This is the truth".

I picked up quite a few flaws in their arguments if I could be bothered I'd write an essay on it. But perhaps the most obvious was what I said in the shoutbox.

Sun worship existed long before Christianity. Unfortunately, though, Christians are too brainwashed to realize that Christianity is just another sun worship religion. "Son" = "Sun".

Umm, I'd hate to point out that such homophone exists only in English and the Bible was originally written in Hebrew. Thus the point is rather moot.

Oh and that section about Women cracked me up. Methinks someone just got dumped a few times too many.

If you dont want to read the very long page, just read this and tell me what you think.

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza; an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It' s bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation, and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

The sad thing is, he had a semi-point - that we shouldn't take the word of authority blindly and what everyone believes to be true isn't necessarily so. But his (come on, you have to say it's a guy writing this by now) way of presenting that point is just ... weird...and that's the nicest word I can use.

there are plenty of points that make a lot of sense.

If I had to say something...I could stretch it and say he's got good theoretical points but the way he presents them and attempts to explain them is just skewed

Like this:

For example, why has no one ever actually gone to the North Pole? Because of the Earthbound guardians who stop us from getting to the Polar openning to the Inner Earth.
And, to be honest, the whole section on women is nothing new. Everybody knows that they're evil, we just didn't want to publicly say it. :P

Yes we're evil but you love us and can't get enough of us anyway. :D

Um Cam i take your female comment offensively haha

maybe if you werent stuck doing ib exams your whole life then maybe your life would be full of girls

JOKE love you Cam

but honestly i wonder what person (or people) thought this up one day and decided that the world needed a new religion or a new group of people for us IB kids to make fun of

YES!!

• 2 weeks later...