Limited Design Lab

The Mad Hatter

Hello!

Well we got the assignment of making a design lab on the theme provided by our teacher "Investigate a factor that affects the rate of a chemical reaction, but it cannot be concentration, surface area or temperature" ....I'm stuck, no ideas what so ever, adding to that I am not a superb chemist so my options are limited. Could really need some inspiration and ideas to get going on this one.

Oh and this is also my first design lab EVER!!! Thus I don't really know how to tackle the problem so to say.

Help is most appreciated, in all forms! :P

• 1 month later...

this is what i got from my teacher : "You have 1 mL of an unidentified ester. design a lab by next class" and the catalyst idea is a good one

Hello!

Well we got the assignment of making a design lab on the theme provided by our teacher "Investigate a factor that affects the rate of a chemical reaction, but it cannot be concentration, surface area or temperature" ....I'm stuck, no ideas what so ever, adding to that I am not a superb chemist so my options are limited. Could really need some inspiration and ideas to get going on this one.

Oh and this is also my first design lab EVER!!! Thus I don't really know how to tackle the problem so to say.

Help is most appreciated, in all forms! XD