Energy Drinks

McCormick

Mother is definitely very effective (I should know.. I life off these drinks!). I find coffee works well for me too, but I don't feel it unless I have at least two cups. Yes, energy drinks are terribly bad for you, but I think that one in a while doesn't hurt at all, especially if you feel you need it. Tea works quite well, but I would stay away from Coke and soft drinks as that only gives you a sugar high. Drink all these through a straw so your teeth don't suffer, and you should be okay ^_^

well, I recommend you taking a shower and eat something with a lot of sugar before you start, it always wakes me up and the sweet food gives me energy.

I've heard that eating fruit while you work keeps you awake because of the glucose.

also, when I start feeling sleepy again I just wash my face with cold water and it totally wakes me up :P

ps. I've never used energy drinks for an allnighter, only what I just said :B

Edited by rosirosiful

I wouldn't be sure about this high sugar things and fruit (also depends which one). I mean, you maybe more awake for some 20 minutes.

I actually hate coffe - the smell, the taste and energy drinks are, well, not that tasty, quite expensive and I guess they don't really work for me, but I think I tried only redbull (before school in the morning, not in order to learn).

There are some drugs. Those with some natural herbals or sth with guarana. There are also, but this might be dangerous, some with pseudoephedrine like those for strong cold or for people with asthma.

I usually just make a big mug of black tea with honey/sugar and lemon ;). Tea contains teine ;).