Mathematics HL Paper 2

kevinsheng

So it's been 24 hrs since paper 3. How did everyone go and what options did u do?? I did the series and differential equations one, thought it was very hard.

I also did that option, I seriously hated it!!! I know I did question 5 wrong and I still have that last complex number/differential equation problem in my head =/

Does anyone know how to do it?

Edited by rFumachi

So it's been 24 hrs since paper 3. How did everyone go and what options did u do?? I did the series and differential equations one, thought it was very hard.

I also did that option, I seriously hated it!!! I know I did question 5 wrong and I still have that last complex number/differential equation problem in my head =/

yeah i couldnt get the last question either and most people in my class had no clue what to do either. the question was worth 15 marks!!! i also couldnt get two zero terms for the maclaurin series in the second last question. i only got one zero term :(

i thought the paper extremely difficult, hoping the grade boundaries will be really really low..

I did the discrete maths Option.

(I know it's a cheap choice...)

It was quite easy despite one of my friend managed to skip the last two question because he didn't know it was double-sided.

It's about 40/60 for a 7 in paper 3,so I'm pretty confident on a 7 in this one

yeah i couldnt get the last question either and most people in my class had no clue what to do either. the question was worth 15 marks!!! i also couldnt get two zero terms for the maclaurin series in the second last question. i only got one zero term :(

i thought the paper extremely difficult, hoping the grade boundaries will be really really low..

We are (were) only two people in math HL, and none of us did that question either. I was so disappointed after that paper, I thought it was going to be an easy 7, but it was nothing compared to the other 3 mock papers I did =/ I also got one zero term in the Maclaurin series question btw u.u

I did the worst mistake, i just freaked at the vector question in paper 2 for some reason which i would get 9/10 times so i left it and went to do section A by time i came back i had very little time, i hate ib maths hL sequence and series no joke!

I did the worst mistake, i just freaked at the vector question in paper 2 for some reason which i would get 9/10 times so i left it and went to do section A by time i came back i had very little time, i hate ib maths hL sequence and series no joke!

The same happened to me in paper 1