need a vip help

babs

can you help me out please?

I JUST found this site today after googling something for my Math Methods IA. i found this example one on this site and i tried to download it but it said i need to be vip. and seeing how i just found this stie today i cant rack up enough posts to be vip and im 16(got no money).

Trust me i will be on this site contributing everyday after my IA, because after an hour of looking at this site it has helped me out ALOT. the link for the download is http://www.ibsurviva...model-exemplar/ could you email it to me? at removed, please this is going to help me on my IA alot.

Edited by Mahuta ♥
No text speak- Maha :)

First of all, do not use text speak.

Second of all, you have mentioned this in your status update and our Super Admin told you it's against the rules, posting it isn't going to do anything I am afraid because we cannot break the rules.

I understand your desperation babs, but I am sorry, we can't break the rules, and anyone who will send this to you is breaking the rules.

For those who will do that: When we find out (trust me we will) that you have sent this file, you will be banned.

Please do not take this as me being evil cruel and inhumane. I have to obey the rules just like anyone else and even bending it for you will cause chaos. You have to understand that.

Assuming you are really going to contribute and we believe that, we have to believe everyone else who says that, which is impossible.