Anyone done anything on Art Therapy?

saraaaaaaa!

Eh, good luck. I wanted to write a Psych EE earlier this year (just generally stated, with no actual topic planned) and I was practically condensed for even thinking of it, seeing as I have not taken IB Psych. I took AP Psych, but apparently, you must really know Psych to pull it off well. Would you have an advisor who knows the IB Program and its criteria well enough for you to feel comfortable with?

Edited by elmar

Yes, as stated above, if you have an excellent supervisor and you don't take psychology, there is a good possibility you can end up getting a good score. Just make sure that you know the proper way/thinking to undertake a Psychology EE, and the criteria IB sets for it. Try looking over the Extended Essay Guide for psychology. Your school should be able to supply you with it. Also, look over examples of successful Psychology EEs, as that should help too.

If I find anything relating to your topic while hunting stuff down for my History EE (also relating to art) I'll send it to you. ;)

Edited by JoeGuff