Chemistry options

famvu91

Hi guys, i am having troubles with chem options. My teacher taught option A Analytical chemistry and option E Environmental. Personally, I feel that I can't handle option A, its something that I can't absorb :P . Im thinking about doing an option that is not taught for the Nov exam this year. Is there any suggestion which one should I do? Thanks in advance guys :P

Note sure what you mean by 'not taught for the Nov Exam this year', but I'll say this.

Not sure what level you are, but I did Chem HL, my teacher taught Environmental and Further Organic. I hated the Environmental, couldn't understand it..so I decided to do Human Biochemistry.

Drugs and Medicine is not a bad one apparently, very interesting. I chose biochem because I knew I am going to need it first year of med school, that's why. Otherwise I would have done Medicine and Drugs.

Go through the option syllabus and see which one seems simpler to interpret and understand.

Im doing my second year and only 1 month left to finish this whole IB. can't wait till that moment :)

Environmental is pretty easy, isn't it? I thought it should be the first choice for everyone doing Chem. I have read some threads on this and considering Drug and Medicine :coffee:.

thanks guys. gotta try drugs and meds. I don't mind memorizing :coffee: For me chem is all about memory and application so yeahhh :) . Thanks a lot for all the advice

one more thing,does any of you have notes or any resources on drugs and meds? the one that can be downloaded from Files is not printable :)