IA topics

moereal

hey i was wondering if someone could give me some topics that requires sophisticated processes. My IA is about the correlation between boys and girls hours spent on playing video games, i have already included the scatter plot diagrams and the line of best fit, some graphs and tables. So i was wondering what other more difficult topics can i include that is relevant to what i am researching about? thanks for your time...

The major one you should include is the chi-squared test, to statistically show whether gender and hours spent on video games are independent. If you calculated the equation of the regression line then you should also calculate the correlation coefficient (to show the strength of the relationship). You could also look at a few of your observed values then compare them to values projected by the regression line (using the error percentage formula).

Other than that I dunno what to suggest. My teacher warned us to not go too over the top, because you get marks deducted if you include irrelevant processes. If you stick with what you've done in the course and organise it coherently then you should get a good mark (not that it counts for a great deal anyway!)