Business homework help please!

Hey guys.

ok

so I have a report due that I have to return on this Thursday.

This is the question:

Develop a stakeholder profile of a business of your choice (real life business). I dentify the primary stakeholders+ explain why they are given importance.

Do any of you have any relatives or someone they know who have a business of their own that may give you some information. Or otherwise, do any of you know any website i could get the information from? remember it has to be about a real life business.

please...as soon as possible.

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

You can answer this question logically. Everyone who basically has an interest in what the business does is considered a stakeholder. Let's take a school as an example..Stakeholders are the staff, the students, the students' parents, the owners, the investors, the surrounding community (when it comes to noise/construction etc) and so it goes.

firstly try to ask your classmates whether their parents have a business. a lot of friends of mine do; but it would be hard for you to approach them since we are not in the same country.

if they do not, try to find out a firm near your place and get there to get the information. google the brand name and if it turns out that there is a firm near your place, you can beg them to help you with your work.

you can also ask your seniors who did it before, like what companies did they approach, and maybe they have a lot which could really help you.